What are the payment methods available?
At the moment, we only accept Visa and Master card Credit/Debit cards and Mobile Money payments.
How long will it take for my order to arrive after I make payment?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. Most orders are processed within 24 hours after payment verification, subject to availability.
Members who ship their orders within Ghana should expect to receive their orders within 1 to 5 working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received. International delivery usually takes about 15–45 business days.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
How do I cancel my orders before I make a payment?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
How can I track my orders & payment?
After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History. For orders via registered postage, a tracking number (package tracking number) will be given to you after the receipt given from the respective courier service.
Why must I make payment immediately at checkout?
Product/service ordering is on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. To ensure that you get your desired product/service, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
How do I activate my account?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at email@example.com
How can I change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Pukkastock account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
What happens in the event of unsatisfactory/expired/wrong Item/missing Items?
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any item that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected item and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if applicable).
We regret to inform you that in certain circumstances no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event that the item you’ve received is unsatisfactory in any way you perceive, we will require photo proof of the item and your D.O (Delivery Order) as well and you may be required to send us back the item for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send the item to you, subject to availability.
2. In the event that you receive an expired product, we will require clear photo proof of the product and its expiry date for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a new product to you at no cost, subject to availability.
3. In the event that you’ve received the wrong item, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent item and D.O (Delivery Order) and after reviewing, we’ll re-send the correct item to you at no cost, subject to availability.
4. In the event you’ve received your order with a missing item, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your D.O (Delivery Order) to email@example.com and after which, kindly give us a call at (+233) 200659048 and our customer service officer will attend to you to find out more before a decision is made to re-send the missing item to you at no cost, subject to availability.
I am having problems accessing Pukkastock.com. Some of the pages look weird. Am I using the right browser?
As Pukkastock uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access Pukkastock:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
2. Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Mozilla Firefox at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
3. Google Chrome Version 12 onwards.
- Download the latest Google Chrome at: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/